 Trains / 6855
  And more new mocs

Pics of my first larger steam engine. It 4-6-4 that is meant to pull the Rhiengold coaches. It is a first iteration and I haven't built the tender yet. It's under Engines on Bickshelf. I also added latest iteration of the 5 coaches I have been (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: And more new mocs

(...) Do you have a picture of a real engine in these colours as prototype? Do you know the type of that engine? Since it is a streamline it might be a version of BR01 or BR03... I have tried some mistaken attempts to build one of them myself. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: And more new mocs

It's called the Royal Hudson running on Canadian Pacific cira 1937 The real thing: (URL) gallery of the real thing: (URL) of Lionel toy version: (URL) I just found these pics. I was working from a profile pic in a train book I have. It certainly (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: And more new mocs

(...) What pieces are you using to make up you drive wheels? John Warren (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: And more new mocs

Each wheel is made of two parts, the inside is a 4x4 round in drk gray (from SW "Y" wing) and the outside is the top of a black 4x4 turn table. The underside of the turn table top has nice detail not show in the cad drawing. I used a steak knife to (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: And more new mocs

Thanks for calling attention to your new models. Very nice! Amazing techni-colors! later, James Mathis (...) (24 years ago, 11-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)