 Trains / 6758
    Re: MTW (Milton Train Works) Wishlist —Larry Pieniazek
   I suspect Ahui was thinking that I was asking about a TLC wishlist, but I was talking about my own firm, Milton Train Works. (www.miltontrainworks.com) Nevertheless in order to spur discussion, I've answered as if he was talking about MTW. (...) 250 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MTW (Milton Train Works) Wishlist —Ahui Herrera
   Opps sorry, but now that I understand your question let me re-answer it. Freight Set. Hum... Depends of what the price is? I got to see the other customs you have on your page and they are great. But money is an issue. $500 would probably be my max (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.trains)