 Trains / 6460
    New grain transport cars —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
    Since I have had still a bunch of Legoredo parts, I tried again to build something in brown. Since the walls are 6-studs high, what is too much for 6wide cars, I had to use a SNOT technic. But that allowed nice small vertical lines in black. If you (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New grain transport cars —Bryan Kinkel
     Very cool.... I would build one if Legorado would only go on sale at this store in my neighborhood (and if my wife let me!) -- Bryan "Reinhard "Ben" Beneke" <r.beneke@tu-bs.de> wrote in message news:FxC0zC.4As@lugnet.com... (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New grain transport cars —Steven Barile
     Hi Ben, Those are very nice, could you post or direct mail to me some more detail photos. I would like to copy that design but I'm too tired to figure out the details on my own. ;D Like what's holding it all together and the stud direction (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New grain transport cars —Christopher Masi
     Very cool. It is always great to see innovative uses for "single use" parts. Are the floors of the cars sloped so the grain pours ou thte middle, or are the floors perfectly flat? Thanks for the inspiration, Chris P.S. That is a lot of yellow 1x1 (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New grain transport cars —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I don't think I have seen this clever technique before. Bravo! I may be wrong, though. While in the US, cars like this were never used in grain service (well, never say never about US railroading, there is so much out there) they are EXACTLY (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jul-00, to lugnet.trains)