 Trains / 6381
Re: new bridge
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 30 Jun 2000 01:08:24 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tom Stangl writes:
How many grey brick packs does it take per module?  Or have you started
getting the separate bricks from LD?

it was built with the bricks from LD, mostly.  Unfortunatly, there's no 2x3s or
1x2s or the 1x4x1 arches...  so those got scarce before the building was
done...  Still, I'm very pleased with Jenn's design there, and it's quite
sturdy...  and being modular, it'll be easier to transport than our black
technic bridge :)

Dan