 Trains / 6369
  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) it's (...) The wagon plate is made of plates (including one 6x8 trap door frame plate for power connector access). (...) I probably have enough corrugated to make a third northeast direct style coach. What I really need is gray curve top (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: P42DC Amtrak Loco with SOUND

(...) Kevin, Don't know if you had noticed, but there are 2 of part 6081 (2x4x1&1/3 brick with curved top) in gray in set 6617, Tough Truck Rally. A quick (though expensive) way to get it done. Regards, Andy Evans (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.trains)