 Trains / 6332
Re: Thanks Larry, Horst, Ezio
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:07:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.it, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.loc.it, Mario Ferrari writes:
I want to thank everybody was at Ezio's house during this weekend for the
pleasant time we had together.

One thing I wanted to relate was a little game we played. It goes like this.

1. we chose a theme (trains, in this case) for our creations.
2. each person chose one part, calculated to be fairly diabolical. The parts
were put in a pile.
3. each person chose one part from the pile, not their own part, to use in
their creation.

This was a fun game and I recommend it for future parties.

++Lar

Thanks for sharing your report with us. Your game seems to be a more developed
version of the one we made at Torsten Werneckes home some weeks ago: using
extreme none-train-theme-parts to create a totally new effekt. (As done with
the technic seats for a selfdischarging hopper design and adventurer cars hub
as fan of a diesel engine.)

Ben