 Trains / 5963
  new train pictures

Hi, Pictures of my new steam locomotive are up! LMKWYT! (URL) also took new pictures of my little steamer: (URL) Buiting Visit the LEGO Lexicon: (URL) (24 years ago, 23-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train pictures

Hey, that is great. I really like the engine, and it seems strange to mention, but I really like the backwards kerchief on the engineer. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train pictures

(...) Hi Frank! I love the small classic passenger cars in white blue. In fact I was planning my Rheingold Express in that colour scheme, but I had to use a black roof at last, since I found no sloped corner bricks in grey. And the shape of a round (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: new train pictures

(...) I actually like the black roof in the Rheingold cars, it's a good contrast to the white and blue colourscheme. IMHO overall the Rheingold Express coaches looks _very_ good (neat little touches like the destination plaques etc., effective round (...) (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.trains)