 Trains / 5973
Re: new train pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 04:15:15 GMT

Hey, that is great.  I really like the engine, and it seems strange to
mention, but I really like the backwards kerchief on the engineer.

Chris

Frank Buiting wrote:

Hi,

Pictures of my new steam locomotive are up! LMKWYT!
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/2442steamer.html

I also took new pictures of my little steamer:
http://members.brabant.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/trains/steamer.html

--
Frank Buiting

Visit the LEGO Lexicon: http://members.chello.nl/~f.buiting/lego/