 Trains / 5941
Re: 9V train collection completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 17:48:02 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:
I wear my original Lego-Watch-System® clock in the coul colour blue
black grey. it has a very cool self enlighting star map and a magnifying glass
to read that map in the dark.

I suppose that watch to be quite rare. I found it on bruxels airport last • year,
but i never saw it before or later anywhere else.

It's "fairly" common in the US, in that I have seen it at the VA outlet, the
LIC in MN and the LIC in FL, all of which I've been to within the last 6
months. However I don't think you'll find it at any of the normal stores, just
Lego owned and operated ones.

I have seen the watches in Zany Brainy, though I think just about the
first time I saw them, they were on clearance, and mostly all they had
was the Time Cruisers one, but I'm pretty sure I've seen the space one
also in a ZB (I have yet to visit one of the TLC owned stores
certainly).

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com