 Trains / 5951
Re: 9V train collection completed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 22 May 2000 22:07:53 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
My deepest thanks go out to Torsten and Ben who showed me an awesome time,
although Torsten managed to scare me doing 220 KM/hr in his Skoda on the
autobahn, and I don't scare easily. They really know how to show a guy all • the
sights in one day!
++Lar (from the SAPphire Berlin show floor)
Which Skoda was this? The new 2.0 Golf engined one or a very special 130
Rapide? I hope you are going to say the latter.

These new Skodas are destroying jokes that are legendary, like what do you call
a Skoda with a sunroof - a skip.  What do you do if a Skoda overtakes you,
walk faster.  Soon these jokes will die off - don't people think about this
when they starting making good Skodas.

(I've goto get on one of those Autobahns :-))

Carbon 60