 Trains / 5836
Re: Anyone know what set two white piece 4511 (sliding train door) came in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:58:25 GMT

Since I have been on a hunt for these as well, I have some information to
share (or at least pass along) I received this info from an email concerning
a recent trade: "Mine [not me but the seller] are new and unused and were
part of service pack 5077 but bulk and yellow (normally 5077 is in red)."
    I don't know if this was a production error but it is something to add
to the list.

-Nick

Alan Demlow <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message
I'm only aware of red, yellow, and white.  From memory and the set • database at
lugnet/inv, the large sliding doors came in the following:

red:
2 in 740 Building Set (also includes red/yellow train doors and yellow • train
windows!)
2 in 5077 Parts Pack
2 in 7722 Battery Train
4 in 7727 Freight Train