 Trains / 5831
Re: Anyone know what set two white piece 4511 (sliding train door) came in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 07:27:51 GMT

NOW the question is, what other colors did they come in, in what sets?  I know
of red in 78xx mail car, and yellow in 6391.  Any other colors?  I have too
many white, need more red/yellow, and would LOVE it if they existed in grey, or
best of all, black.

Mike Walsh wrote:

Two of them came with the 720 Basic Building set:

They are shown on the box cover on the panel truck.

Mike

--

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com

http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh
http://www.nclug.net
"Joel VanAtta" <CompGuy926@aol.com> wrote in message
Exactly as the subject says...I gained two 4511 sliding doors, white, and • I'd
like to know what set they came out of...can anybody help me out?

Joel

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/