 Trains / 5818
  Summer steam excursion train

Hi Folks, I noticed in the local paper last week an item that might be of interest to the steam train fans. In an effort to "revitalize" our riverfront /downtown area, they are planing to have a 75 min steam excursion train ride. called the Three (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Summer steam excursion train

Hey, that's cool-- what city and what is the wheel config? -John (...) (24 years ago, 9-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Summer steam excursion train

The City is Knoxville, Tenn. The only picture they showed was from the inside of the shed where they are rebuilding it and it was dark and showed no details of the train... The story says they tried to use it in a quarry operation but it wasn't (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.trains)