 Trains / 5791
    Re: How high are train cars. —John Neal
    (...) If you put a wagon plate on a 2 axle bogie which utilizes a bogie plate then you will be 4 bricks high as it stands on the track. The LEGO platforms which come with the train station are 2 bricks high. You could stack 2 ramp platforms and (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How high are train cars. —Simon Denscombe
   (...) I'm (...) flat (...) The U-shaped ones are the same height at each end compared to the straight ones. (...) I think basically the top of the platform should line up within a plate to the height of the bottom of the train door - this is roughly (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: How high are train cars. —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) In the US & Canada it varies. Depending on the size of the station and the type of train, either high or low platforms are used. A high platform comes to the height of the car door. A low platform is not much (if any) higher than the railhead (...) (24 years ago, 7-May-00, to lugnet.trains)