 Trains / 5725
    Query (was Re: Yards) —James Brown
   (...) <mondo snippage> I've been following this thread with vague interest, since I think railyards are neat, and was wondering... I work at a major industrial plant, which ships upwards of 70%(1) of it's product via rail and there is a large rail (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Query (was Re: Yards) —James Powell
   James B. wrote: <snip> (...) <snip> Yes please!. Industries are always neat to see track plans for. I know of books written on industrial railways (INCO for one, a fairly hefty book, but they had _a lot_ of track for quite a long time) (...) If (...) (24 years ago, 29-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)