 Trains / 5646
5645  |  5647
Subject:
Gray version of #740 12V Blue Transformer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 02:37:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi,
I recently aquired a 12V train transformer that looks exactly like #740.
However, instead of #740's blue color, this one is gray. Does anyone have
info about this version of the set? Does it have different set number? What
year did it come out?
Thanks
-Tim