 Trains / 5645
Re: Cross Tracks (4519) question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 23:21:20 GMT

All four rails are completely insulated.

-John

"James J. Trobaugh" wrote:

I have a simple question about the 4519
cross tracks. Is the voltage from one track isolated from the crossing
track? Basically I want to have two mainlines cross each other while
maintaining separate power supplies. Can this be done with a stock 4519? Or
do I have to use the "ol' tape on the end of the track" method to isolate
one of the tracks?

Thanks

jt
--