 Trains / 5575
Re: Which sets had bogie plates in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 16 Apr 2000 01:13:35 GMT

Hi Jon,

The red bogie plates are one reason why the 7750 is so valuable, they
appeared in no other set and as far as I know were never available as a
spare part. The other rare pieces are the 1x1x2 black windows and red
quarter circle macaroni bricks. This is all my 7750 is missing. The large
red wheels are becoming rare but were available as a spare part.

It just occured to me that something that looks like a red bogie plate is
the top of the red 12V train motor. This is still somewhat rare but did
come in three sets, 7727, 7730 and 7750.

Mark H.

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Which sets had bogie plates in red and are they rare? No, I dont have
any, I saw some somewhere & want to know more about them.