 Trains / 5574
5573  |  5575
Subject:
Interested in Starting a Southern Cal LTC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2000 17:01:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For many months now, Sean Nealon and I have been thinking of creating a
Southern CA LTC.  We first met at the Legofest in 1999.  What we hope to
achieve, albeit a short notice, is an entrance in this year's Del Mar Fair,
just a few miles from LL-CA.  If you like to get info about the fair the
address is http://www.delmarfair.com/
and is set to open June 15th and close July the 4th.  I've spoken to Dan
Parker of PNLTC to get some insight of do's and don'ts and if this is pulled
off, he's said to me he'll come and visit.

I'm sorry I can't show you some of my latest work(my photo scanner, the
negative holder kind, is busted and those can cost a bundle!) but I did make
some color copies and sent them to Sean.  The photos are 8x10 so they should
scan well.  I'm on Spring break right now and am working on a revised bridge
design.  I live in San Diego County, while Sean lives up north.   If you're
interested write to me!

Adrian Egli