 Trains / 5560
Re: Which sets had bogie plates in red?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 12:26:01 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Wilson writes:
Which sets had bogie plates in red and are they rare? No, I dont have
any, I saw some somewhere & want to know more about them.

There was a european accessory set that consisted solely of a red bogie plate.
5309, that's it.

Actually, that's the Wagon plate, not the bogie plate.  :)  This is a Bogie
plate: <set:5302>

Jeff