 Trains / 5574
  Interested in Starting a Southern Cal LTC

For many months now, Sean Nealon and I have been thinking of creating a Southern CA LTC. We first met at the Legofest in 1999. What we hope to achieve, albeit a short notice, is an entrance in this year's Del Mar Fair, just a few miles from LL-CA. (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interested in Starting a Southern Cal LTC

Although I am not really in SoCal, I am not as far as the rest of the train guys from the BayLTC. I don't think I can get my town layout done in time to offer to bring it, but I might be able to loan some rolling stock and maybe even a building or (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Interested in Starting a Southern Cal LTC

(...) This sounds great! I'm new to LEGO trains and only came out of my dark ages a year ago, but I would love to help with a display as well as the formation of an LTC (or preferably a more general LUG). I live in San Diego county. Can't wait to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)