 Trains / 5146
    Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more —Christopher Masi
   This is where 8-wide crowd wins out again. Commenting on your stud forward nose. I think it looks better than 2x2 1/4 curve (aka macaroni bricks?) bricks becase there are no gaps in your design. A macaroni brick desing would have unsightly (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more —James Mathis
     (...) curve (...) macaroni (...) Also, at six-wide with macaroni's, you can't mount "lights" and have two stud spacing between left and right "lights"...unless you stick the lights farther out in front than the macaroni's. I like no gaps. However, I (...) (24 years ago, 28-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New German Loco: Green DB139 and more —James Powell
   Watcha mean? I've seen engines that were paper thin. River City Railroad (in OR) has 2 which have suffered badly at the hands of mother nature. I must however, congradulate James M on a very nicely done model. James P (24 years ago, 29-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)