 Trains / 4873
    Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout —Lawrence Wilkes
   (...) Platform plates are the main issue. Making several platforms run the length of a metroliner is tough. But I keep searching them out. Many of the ones at the fest were contributed by the group. The station is work in progress. I will keep (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I should have added "at stations" between practice and typically, where i put the <*> (...) You modeled what we in the US call a Stub End station. Contrast with Through station. There really aren't any run through considerations for stub end (...) (25 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: UK Reddifest Train Layout —Simon Denscombe
   (...) We call it a terminus as opposed to a through station. (...) Some stations have 4 tracks with 3 platforms - North, South and an Island platform, for larger stations more Island platforms are added for every two tracks. P T T P T T P T T P etc. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)