 Trains / 4728
Re: New picts: 5-car BOB passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 05:58:29 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Warren writes:
James,
    You've done it again!  Isn't it great how you can stop on a project
when you think it's perfect, come back to it later and improve on it even
still.  That BOB is now a complete model ready for a show!

It is very nice to cycle through the "older" models and revise and expand them.
Ever since I saw photos of the real-life BOB in its complement of 5-cars, I
have wished to add on to my LEGO BOB.  I'm not quite satisfied with the train
set, yet; for I await the release of the Millenium Falcon so I can properly
finish the bulging and sloping gray roof of the second control cab car.

    Man, you've been on a roll here lately.  Everything you're putting out
is incredible!  No one gets me as fired up about building trains as you do.

Thanks.  Hearing that you're getting "fired up" to build trains really pleases
me.   I guess the building comes in spirts for me...along with the acquistion
of the necessary pieces.  "...on a roll"?  Uh, maybe you haven't seen the silly
orange switch engine, yet?  ;-)

I'm working on something Swiss tonight...

And the way you set up your website is fantastic.

I'm sure I should use more thumbnail photos.  Especially on the model-specific
pages where I've got quite a few largish images.  I fear that some pages may
take too long to load in their entirety (as Larry P. commented).  I'm not much
of a web-composer...sorry.

Hats off to the king or eurorail.  :^)

I'm no king of anything!  I hope someone(s) reads this and it gets them fired
up to build!  Hey, they already have.  I'm loving browsing through all the new
train models that are being announced here in lugnet.trains.

My hat is off to every LEGO train modeller out there!  Keep it up!

later,
Jam