 Trains / 4721
New picts: 5-car BOB passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 23:50:18 GMT

I've worked an update to my likeness of a German BOB passenger train set.

Major update is that the train is now a more realistic full-complement train
set of 5 cars. Only three cars have wheels.  The cars with red doors don't have
any wheels; they're suspended from each adjacent wheeled car.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/bob.html

later,
James Mathis