 Trains / 4727
Re: New picts: 5-car BOB passenger train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 03:41:56 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
I've worked an update to my likeness of a German BOB passenger train set.

Major update is that the train is now a more realistic full-complement train
set of 5 cars. Only three cars have wheels.  The cars with red doors don't have
any wheels; they're suspended from each adjacent wheeled car.

http://www.ee.nmt.edu/~jmathis/bob.html

later,
James Mathis

James,
     You've done it again!  Isn't it great how you can stop on a project
when you think it's perfect, come back to it later and improve on it even
still.  That BOB is now a complete model ready for a show!
     Man, you've been on a roll here lately.  Everything you're putting out
is incredible!  No one gets me as fired up about building trains as you do.
And the way you set up your website is fantastic.  Thank you SO MUCH for
including photos of these trains in various built stages to show us mere
mortals how you infuse these ingenious techniques of putting these rolling
art works together.  I bet the train club you belong to is just drooling to
get some of these new models for display on their layouts.  I look forward
to your future creations.

Hats off to the king or eurorail.  :^)

Salute,
   John Warren