 Trains / 4713
Re: WAMALUG and Parts Unknown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 00:44:19 GMT

*GASP* That bracket with the 4 holes is a Mega-Blok!

-Cheese

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis writes:
Just gotta say that I really enjoy the ton of photos that are available for • the
pickin' from the WAMALUG 01 Jan 2000 show.

I've got a question about some parts that I don't think I've ever seen before.
Refer to this picture
to see two parts that I don't recognize.
The first is a small cone on top of the steam locomotive.
The second is a right angle bracket(?) with 4 holes in a 2x2 pattern on the
vertical panel of the right angle bracket(?).

I'd appreciate a reply as to where these pieces came from.
Maybe they're fairly old?  For the loco is made from many black 4x4 • turntables.

Thanks.  Love the models!
later,
James Mathis