 Trains / 4461
    Re: Help building my own Train Base —John Neal
   Dean- Here is how I'd do it: (URL) use the layer on the right for the bottom, and the one on the left on top of it. Since I build 8 wide, I need to make custom wagon plates all the time. I do, however, use 6 wide wagon plates for my box cars, but I (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help building my own Train Base —Dean Husby
     (...) So your custom plates only look 1 plate thick unlike the standard 2 plates thick style? Dean (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Help building my own Train Base —Dean Husby
   (...) Ignore my last post. I see now. I tried something similar to this and the motor can spin to a 90 angle to the track with this method. But I guess this is the best we can do eh? Dean (24 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)