 Trains / 425
  Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000

(...) Wow is that a cool engine. No one that I know of has done a US proto steam streamlined yet. It needs a tender, though. I like the black and white too! Your diesel captures the 1920s 30s "boxcab look" that was prevalent before diesels really (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000

(...) It's the standard 6 studs wide. At least, I think 6 is the standard. If it was 8 then I could put a door in the back of the pilot house. Alas, the mini-fig shall be trapped in there forever.. :) (...) I agree. However, I tired this but it (...) (25 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000

Larry Pieniazek writes: <snipped other stuff about the UP M10000> <snipped Tom Mc's comments about James Mathis making similar UP M10000 loco for his monorail station> (...) Personally, I'm looking forward to future versions of Barbara's M10000, (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Check out my Union Pacific M10000

(...) I have one, but I don't know what it's for. It can't be for coal becuase the engine doesn't have a smoke stack and the book said it was modeled after another diesel engine. In this case, does a tender take place of the cabose? cheers - Barbara (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jan-99, to lugnet.trains)