 Trains / 4248
  Re: Congrats Ben!

Congrats Ben! When I first saw this round house I was severely humbled. With my recent revision completed over a year ago, I was pretty pleased. Pictures at: (URL) then Ben posted pictures of his roundhouse. I drooled as I intensely stared at his (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Congrats Ben!

Thanks to Ben Fleskes for your nice words and of course thanks to all the ones who supported me in my Lego hobby and in the vote into the Lego hall of fame of the builders gallerie! And Ben (the one from PLNTC) in fact your roundhouse was the first (...) (24 years ago, 17-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)