 Trains / 3979
  Re: Spoked Train Wheels?

(...) A few questions about this o-ring technique. Did he put an o-ring around the outer flange on the rim? Where did he get these o-rings? I noticed that they are also red. Did they come this color or did he paint them? I've been using these type (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spoked Train Wheels?

(...) Dear John Torsten has made the outer red rings (with a big flange) on a lathe from plastic material you can buy in any diameters (he used 50mm round material of red PVC). Only to fix these outer rings on the spoked wheels he uses O-rings: You (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Spoked Train Wheels?

Thanks for the information people! I'll keep my eyes open for some of those spoked wheels. George. (24 years ago, 4-Feb-00, to lugnet.trains)