 Trains / 3956
3955  |  3957
Subject:
Spoked Train Wheels?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 23:39:54 GMT

Does anyone have anything I could use for a locomotives train wheels?  Those
red spoked wheels I keep seeing on peoples locomotives are nice.  Are they
in fact Lego pieces?  If your not
sure what I'm talking about click on the link below, then on "Trains", then
"Steam Engine 1".  (Sorry about the extra two "clicks", for some reason a
direct link to that page does not work).

http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/models/

George.