 Trains / 3929
Re: URLs for Train area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:48:42 GMT

This is a good general reference link. It's the NMRA or National Model
Railroad Association. It has links to a lot of good resources including
links to most major US prototype railroads

http://www.mcs.net:80/~weyand/nmra/
but you're safer doing it as
http://www.nmra.org/ as that link redirects to the first one, so it's
designed to be referenceable...