 Trains / 3926
3925  |  3927
Subject:
URLs for Train area?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:38:55 GMT

Hi all,

When I first put up links on the lugnet/trains page, I just picked a few that I
knew were significant. Now that I have a bit more time to devote, I need your
expert advice on how to make it more complete.

Could you let me know what you would like to see there? The links need not be
restricted to LEGO Train sites. They should lead to whatever would be most
helpful -- to both new-comers and experienced builders/users. For instance,
general resources for model RR'ers, links to unusual building inspiration, lists
of lists, electrical info, cool physical places to visit, or books/supplies that
are recommended. The list can be sub-sectioned for whatever makes the most
sense.

If you have suggestions, please mail them to me at: trains@baseplate.com

In future, there will be a much better system for this, but for now I'd like to
use e-mail. I can post a preliminary list here later for discussion if you wish.

Sound ok?

My thanks in advance for any help.

-Suz.