 Trains / 3869
Re: Interest in set 5561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 04:05:04 GMT

not sure if this really belongs here... though since you guys seem to
like em...
I'll trade the exhaust pieces if anyone wants them.. Of course I would
love to get some windows for em.. though some of those larger red or
white curved arches wouldn't be bad either.. I've only opened one of the
sets I've got so far.. not sure yet on the others so I've only got one
set of them for trade right now.

Mike Poindexter wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote in message
5561 rocks. I have either 20 or 40 (depending on whether one counts
chickens that haven't been hatched (er, delivered) yet or not) that
currently haven't been parted out, although 2 gave up their doors for my
/Nik's Shinkasen model...

Judging from recent events, I wouldn't count unhatched chickens.  I used to
include stuff on order in my collection count, but now I keep 3 separate
tallies for collection totals.  Part 1 is stuff I have removed from their
boxes (The Collection), Part 2 is sets not yet opened (The Vault) and Part 3
is Stuff on Order.  Then I just tally those 3 together to figure my entire
(rough estimate) Lego holdings.

Although I got 23 of the 5561s from the KB store for a higher price, I DID
get them, which is more than I can say for anything from WBStore.

Mike Poindexter

PS:  Larry, great idea on using those exhaust elbows.  I never would have
thought of that!  :-)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy