 Trains / 3866
Re: Interest in set 5561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:57:47 GMT

Mike Poindexter wrote:

This set also has a large number of chrome elements that look <snip> nice on a
train.

Yes, I used four of the chrome exhaust elbows as (wait for it) exhaust
elbows (roof mounted) on my doodlebugs so I heartily concur. Also I used
the hubs in my high pressure chemical tanker.

It also has a large number of plates and various kinds of slopes
including extreme slopes and a goodly number of curved elements.

5561 rocks. I have either 20 or 40 (depending on whether one counts
chickens that haven't been hatched (er, delivered) yet or not) that
currently haven't been parted out, although 2 gave up their doors for my
/Nik's Shinkasen model...

--
Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!