 Trains / 3848
3847  |  3849
Subject:
A Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 06:05:43 GMT

As a professional observer, I have noticed something. There seems to be a
large segment of the LUG that collect MISB, un-opened sets, with the intention
of keeping them this way. I am not trying to ruffle any feathers, just
genuinely curious as to why?

As someone who has always lived by the creedo that an "unplayed lego" is an
"unhappy lego", an MISB sets I have collected always get opened. Am I missing
out on some greater understanding about the world of legos?

Just curious.

CLiff