 Trains / 3602
  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) I've created a FAQ on scanning Stickers... Is there any interest? Basically for black and white I'll use Clear plastic labels and my laser printer. For the colour ones I'll make a sheet and then have them printed at a print shop in colour on (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Yes, please post it on the web or here so that it can be included in the uber-FAQ. (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) What is the URL to this uber-FAQ? I'll revise the sticker FAQ and post. Dean (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Yes, absolutely. In my case, rather than worry about stickers I can actually get I have been working with making stickers for things that either never were (i.e. nude lego torsos, yellow tudor corner walls) or things that I want more of (i.e (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

Post it to the lugnet.faq newsgroup ((URL) via the web interface), if you would, and thanks for sharing your expertise! (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Yup, what Larry said. (24 years ago, 16-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Scan your stickers

(...) Np, thanks for sharing yours. I use your web pages for building box cars. grin. I've put the FAQ into the lugnet.faq forum. Dean (24 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)