 Trains / 3525
  Re: 4563

(...) Hi Cliff, and welcome. A MISB may be hard to come by at this point, the set is getting long in the tooth. There ARE some out there but you may be in the 300 range. It may be more advisable to go for a good used copy. As long as all the key (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563

(...) Actually, there are two on eBay right now: (URL) is MISB, in the US, but has the wrong power supply... that's an easy fix, just buy a surplus one, they come up on buy-sell-trade all the time. There are some there right now from Dan Siskind, a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.auction)

  Re: 4563

(...) at Brickset: (URL) above picture shows the hook to the rear of the larger boat. Scott A (URL) (24 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 4563