 Trains / 3410
  Re: Dan Strikes Again...

(...) Yes, I actually added all of the plumbing and water tanks under the walkways, added the interior details to the cab, and redesigned the front end to be more in line with the actual model (lengthened smoke stack, raised light platform, etc.). (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dan Strikes Again...

(...) Well, the answer of course is not only to lengthen but the widthen;-) Going 8 wide will solve a lot of proportion problems, even if it leaves you with only 1 car. Hey, it took me 6 months of collecting pieces to complete some of my passenger (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dan Strikes Again...

(...) You mean like THIS: (URL) MY big red beast. We took our tree layout down the day after christmas but I ran big red and the matching passenger train around it. It's dated, and I can do much better now, but I still like it. (25 years ago, 31-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)