 Trains / 3386
  train event still going on....

Hi Folks, first fifty (!!) pics of our train event in Brunswick (Northern Germany) are online now. Check out the URL: (URL) to be seen (and read) later.... Best Regards, Ben (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train event still going on....

Ben, It looks like you are having fun. How did you five get together? Have you been friends for a long time? Enjoy your train event! Chris (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: train event still going on....

Hi Ben, Amazing what you and youre friends did. I want to do so too,but there's no one in my neighborhood that i know for starting a kind of club. Go on with the hobby,it's realy nice. Ludo (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-99, to lugnet.trains.org)

  train event is over now....

(...) Hi Chris, yes we had a lot of fun, even if it was a hard kind of work to bring all our Lego models to the airport. We have had more than 250 kilogramms of that stuff there. Now it's all back at our homes and I fear it will take weeks to sort (...) (25 years ago, 5-Jan-00, to lugnet.trains)