 Trains / Train Organizations / 228
Re: train event still going on....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 19:26:53 GMT

Hi Ben,

Amazing what you and youre friends did.
I want to do so too,but there's no one in my neighborhood
that i know for starting a kind of club.

Go on with the hobby,it's realy nice.
Ludo

In lugnet.trains, Reinhard "Ben" Beneke writes:

Hi Folks,

first fifty (!!) pics of our train event in Brunswick (Northern Germany)
are online now. Check out the URL:

http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~rbeneke/lego/fgltc/fgltc4.html

More to be seen (and read) later....

Best Regards,