 Trains / 31663
Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 30 Dec 2013 02:48:14 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.trains, Ahui Herrera wrote:
My son is finally old enough to begin to play with LEGO trains and this holiday
season we took out my old 9v trains.  He is still a bit rough on the play with
them (age 6) and I cringe every time he runs the trains hard/fast around the
tracks since I can't replace the motors/rails.

So I think it's time I finally break down and leave my collection of 9v trains
in storage and buy the new IR trains. --yuk--- --gross--- Is my initial reaction
to them if for no other reason that I left "the land of LEGO" when TLC retired
9v and did the color change.  It's only due to my son an daughter (LEGO Friends
fan) that I have slowly come back to the brick.

Sadly it appears that LUGNET is no longer the place to be in terms of all things
LEGO.  So where are all the train fans now?  What is the website ya visit?

I'll like to learn more about the new LEGO trains before I go an invest in them.
-Ahui

As you can see, you got 56 reads as of this posting.

Which means--PEOPLE STILL COME HERE!!!!

But hardly anyone posts.

Seriously, if 1/10 of the ppl who actually read these posts actually posted,
LUGNET would, once again, trump ALL OTHER FORUMS...

Dave K
-railing against the tide