 Trains / 31661
Re: So where is everyone at? What is the new LEGO Train Fan site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 28 Dec 2013 07:26:42 GMT

Ahui Herrera wrote:

Sadly it appears that LUGNET is no longer the place to be in terms of
all things LEGO.  So where are all the train fans now?

I'm not sure.  I think some of them are on various local/national LUG
websites.  And then there is Railbrick Magazine, but I don't know if
they also have discussions.

Play well,

Jacob
--