 Trains / 31563 (-5)
  Re: LMC - floor plan

(...) Steve- Watch out for that natural light - I have found that UV light is a huge contributor to yellowing of the brick. Maybe it isn't such a problem in newer brick, but I got quick yellowing of Lego with UV light from the barn layout when I was (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC – Electrical / Lighting

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Electrical / Lighting All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Bruce Chamberlin brought up that I should have at least one power outlet per wall and proper lighting. I totally (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

(...) Dude, you are going to town! It's fun to see the progress. Keep up the good work! JOHN (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: LMC - Inspirations

(...) Hi Tim, Thanks for the names and links! It is vital that the appropriate people get credit! And Thanks to all the guys out there building layouts and pushing this hobby forward! I'll be shamelessly stealing as many ideas as I can! SteveB (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

  LMC – Framing Build Rm Wall

LMC (LEGO Man Cave) update – Framing Build Room Wall All Photos at BrickShelf (when approved) - (URL) (via old school communications!) Hi All, Last night was very productive. I designed, purchased materials, and built the inner most 2x4 wall that (...) (12 years ago, 7-Feb-12, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact