 Trains / 31528
Re: LEGO "Man Cave"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:49:28 GMT

I will be inheriting a large number of 3"x3" pieces of lightly used industrial
carpet. It's a short Berber like pile. Also it is meant to lay directly on
cement and has a bit of a cushion to it so I'm good to go!  I was wondering if I
must/should seal the cement first.  Anyone know?

The only down side is the color.  It is a nice enough blue pattern to hide the
dirt etc... only issue is the fallen brick go missing once they hit the floor
and you can't hear where they tumble to!

SteveB