 Trains / 31460
Re: What's your favorite locomotive?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2011 10:17:39 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Rob Hendrix wrote:
What's your favorite locomotive and livery, and have you made a LEGO version?

Alco PA in ATSF Warbonnet. I've made an FA (2 axle trucks, shorter nose) a few
(too many) years back, It is on Brickshelf...
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=115018 and MOCPages ...
http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/7447 along with the rest of the consist.

Unfortunately the whole train is a trailer queen, looks good on a siding but
it's a terrible runner, too heavy.