 Trains / 31414
    Re: Flex Track —Timothy Gould
   (...) I've never tried it in a layout (I don't have a layout) but I always saw its chief use as being single bits of track here and there to open up the range of shapes in a full layout. Need a tiny bit of straight, use a flex. Need a tiny curve, (...) (13 years ago, 26-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Flex Track —Cale Leiphart
   (...) I agree with Tim. I think flex track can be useful for working out some interesting track geometry but beyond that I don't have any use for it. I think the idea of flex track was great and to be honest the LEGO actually came up with a pretty (...) (13 years ago, 27-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

        Re: Flex Track —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   (...) Same here: I do not use plastic track on my combined layout (PF running on 9V track) but even when I did I might not use it, since I stay basically with studs in line with my track. In fact the greatest benefit I see is for kids: in general (...) (13 years ago, 27-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)