 Trains / 31353 (-20)
  I'm bringing sexy back

Enough is enough! We all love Lugnet and trains and it's darn time someone took a stand! I officially deem Lugnet/trains as the goto place for all chatter about anything LEGO train related!!!1!eleven I command you all, as of right now, to bring this (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  LEGO killed the train club

Man, LEGO trainheads used to live in a thriving community worldwide with multiple clubs coming together and displaying larger than life train layouts at least once per year and then LEGO stopped making 9v trains... What do you miss most about "the (...) (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  ILTCO Lugnet group

If ILTCO is defunct shouldn't there be a message on the trains/iltco page that states that? And yes, I posted to Lugnet! :P -Rob (13 years ago, 14-Sep-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Locomotives of the Texas State Railroad

(3 URLs) All 9 steam engines and diesel electric locomotives of the Texas State Railroad. Plus a motor car. Steam: TSRR Ten Wheeler (4-6-0) #201 TSRR Consolidation (2-8-0) #300 TSRR Mikado (2-8-2) #400 TSRR Pacific (4-6-2) #500 T&P Texas (2-10-4) (...) (13 years ago, 26-Aug-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) Sweet Iron Horse, Tony! JOHN (13 years ago, 20-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) Thanks much! I have an exploded view of the boiler design in my Flickr gallery, though I think I've already linked you to it. I'm glad to hear you're still willing to give Big Blue a try. I think about her every once in a while, a very worth (...) (13 years ago, 16-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(...) <snip> (...) Once again, FANTASTIC!! I'm still trying to suss out how you made the circle using cheese slopes. Not quite getting it, but I'll try some stuff tonite :) Just looking at your trains inspires me to actually dig out (or rebuild now (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Texas State Railroad Engine #201

(2 URLs) Gallery> Texas State Railroad Ten Wheeler (4-6-0) Engine #201. From the TSRR Website: Engine number 201 is the oldest locomotive operated on the line. This engine was built in 1901 by the A.L. Cooke Locomotive Works for the Texas & Pacific (...) (13 years ago, 15-Aug-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, FTX) !

  Re: RAILBRICKS Issue #9

(...) Great! I look forward to read it. Thanks for putting in all the work to create RAILBRICKS. Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 20-Jul-11, to lugnet.trains)

  RAILBRICKS Issue #9

Good news! RAILBRICKS Issue #9 is now available for download. You can find the latest issue on the RAILBRICKS website: (URL) Issue 9> Printed versions are also available for purchase at (URL) MagCloud.com> Enjoy! (URL) -Elroy (13 years ago, 19-Jul-11, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish.railbricks, FTX) !

  Re: Floating steampunk train

(...) That's beautiful! I really appreciate the structural/engineering dynamic in making everything appear to float! That's fantastic! Very nicely done! Dave K (13 years ago, 7-Jul-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Floating steampunk train

(...) Cool! (...) And very cool! One thing I thought of while watching the video: Would it look more "realistic" if you had built some kind of bridge under the tracks all the way around the loop? (...) Lots of great stuff! Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 7-Jul-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Floating steampunk train

(...) Bonjour Eric, Verry nice done, especially the floating train ;). Must be a challenge to keep it all together. It's a completely different presentation of what we usualy see on shows. I know that Freeluggers aren't afraid of chalenges! I look (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jul-11, to lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Floating steampunk train

Hello, During the French Comic Con / JapanExpo event at Paris this last week-end, we (FreeLUG members) presented a Steampunk layout, with suspended floating rocks. That was the first part of the challenge. (URL) The second part was to add a train (...) (13 years ago, 6-Jul-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains, FTX) !

  Re: Cereal wagon

In lugnet.trains, Chris Gray wrote: > On 11-06-22 11:11 AM, ludo soete wrote: >> Hi, >> >> Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 >> wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: >> (URL) >> but all my trains (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Cereal wagon

(...) They are quite different from anything I've seen here (western Canada). Here we have a more rounded grain car. -Chris Gray (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Cereal wagon

Hi, Here 2 renderings of my new cereal transport wagons. I made them first in 7 wide,based on the original model from Helos, see: (URL) but all my trains are 6 wide and they couldn't pass under a overhang on my warehouse. So i decided to rebuild (...) (13 years ago, 22-Jun-11, to lugnet.trains)

  Space Shuttle booster factory

This year, for NALUG's annual train show, I've ended up building a weird custom train car to carry a Space Shuttle solid rocket booster (SRB), along with a factory to build the SRB's. Not exactly realistic, I know. :-) See: (URL) Gray (NALUG) (13 years ago, 11-Jun-11, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: LEGO Kof mit Schleim!

(...) Cool! Play well, Jacob (13 years ago, 9-Jun-11, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc)

  Re: LEGO Kof mit Schleim!

(...) Gahh! Well, they have been moderated now. Enjoy. JOHN (13 years ago, 3-Jun-11, to lugnet.build.schleim, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.tcltc, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact