 Trains / 31299
  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) use a clumsy straight-curve-straight configuration for our corners; are the numbers on what those geometries are public information yet? We look forward to the Good News;-) JOHN (13 years ago, 3-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) TCLTC and PennLUG are in the same boat John. Our steam fleet will look fantastic on the new wider ME curves and will run much better too. This will probably be the first part of our layouts to be converted to the new rails. Cale (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Yup. What I'm hoping is that they are making a radius that matches the radius of the straight-curve-straight-curve corner, so we can simply drop them in and laugh:-) JOHN (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Numbers are: R56, R72, R88 where R40 is LEGO standard. Number corresponds to radius of curve on center of ties. The pattern CURVE-STRAIGHT-CURVE...IGHT-CURVE will match up with 4 sections of R72 perfectly. (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Woohoo! My checkbook awaits the next big announcement. (URL) JOHN (13 years ago, 4-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: ME Models Metal Rails

(...) Me too. Cale (13 years ago, 5-Apr-11, to lugnet.trains, FTX)